Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A-1 Concrete Leveling- Buffalo’s increasingly famous Concrete Leveler meets Duff’s Famous Wings


A-1 Concrete Leveling Western New York Division has been “Helping Raise Buffalo to Higher Ground” for the past 7 years by raising over 15,000 slabs and counting.  We recently had the opportunity to raise a series of sunken slabs at Duff’s Famous Wings Restaurant in Amherst, NY. Lest you might think that Duff’s has given themselves a self -anointed title as “Famous” I recent had an experience where their famousness entered my life unexpectedly.  A few weeks ago a friend from high school had a flight from Kansas City to Baltimore with a layover in Buffalo that was severely delayed which left him with extra time in Buffalo, NY, and he decided to go to Duff’s Famous Wings to check out the Buffalo Wing hype he had been hearing about all these years.




We had been in contact on Facebook but had not seen each other in almost 28 years and it seemed as though another 28 years may be in order.  Through the modern marvel of Social Media my buddy knew we owned A-1 Concrete Leveling, a business in Buffalo, NY, as well as our office number so he called and left me a message that my long lost buddy Espy was in town and at Duff’s Wings and for me to call him if we could meet.  After meeting and reminiscing about the “good old days” along with the “what were we thinking days” he asked me about our company, A-1 Concrete Leveling.  As a crazy coincidence we had recently completed a project at Duff’s raising slabs to eliminate the height differences on their front walkway and I was able to show him the end result of our work.  I also let him know that we were A-1 Concrete Leveling, “Buffalo’s Famous Concrete Leveler”; I’m certain he knew that I meant famous as a relative term.




No comments:

Post a Comment