Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A-1 Concrete Leveling Western New York brings the Before, After and Now Photo!!!

A-1 Concrete Leveling Western New York uses Concrete Lifting to “Helped Raise Buffalo to Higher Ground” to raise settled concrete back to original position original position through the use of patented technology married to expert personnel. 

I have completed over 4000 estimates over the past 6 years and one of the most common questions I’m asked is “How long does concrete leveling last???”   Recently I completed an estimate in Williamsville, New York and we were discussing the longevity of concrete leveling. I noticed that I had a Before and After picture from a driveway project in my presentation binder from a customer directly across the street from 2007.   Today, my A-1 Concrete Leveling presentation has a series of Before, After and Now photos to help answer the question “How long does concrete leveling last?” 




 If the conditions are right… concrete leveling is right!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment